Congratulations on receiving admission to your dream University in Australia. You have finished the first part of your journey to Australia, now comes the area that’s critical that either makes or breaks your dream of being in Australia. But take no stress, we have created a step by step process to ease the visa process and make sure you have a smooth journey to Australia.
How to get an Australian student visa step by step:
- Step 1:To confirm your enrollment in the course you have registered for, obtain the Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) or Letter of Offer.
- Step 2:Gather and scan the paperwork needed for the visa application. (See the list of documents below)
- Step 3:Utilize your ImmiAccount to submit an online application for a student visa.
- Step 4:Upload documents mentioned in Step2.
- Step 5:After completing the application and uploading the required papers, pay the $575 application fee for an Australian student visa, which varies depending on the applicant’s country of residence.
- Step 6:You have finished the online application procedure after making payment.
- Step 7:Wait till the visa is confirmed right now, unless they require more information following your application. (This typically occurs if the documents are illegible or lost)
- Step 8:It is advisable to purchase your flight ticket and make lodging arrangements once the visa has been verified.
Follow the above guidelines in the same manner and you will not feel the pressure, in order to not miss out on any important document we have created a checklist with all the essential documents one needs.